Urgent Job Recruitment In Australia.. Apply Now..
Latest Staff Recuitment In Australia
Are you looking for job in Australia ? One of the recruitment agency from Australia is looking for hardworking & energetic candidates. Golden Opportunity to work in Australia. We assure you that this is free recruitment and guarantee that no payment / fees required.
Location : Australia
Basic Requirements :
- As per Labour Law, Candidates must be minimum 18 years and less than 48 years
- Candidates must be physically / mentally healthy. There will be a health checkup before immigrating to Australia.
- Should have clear background. ( Must not have involved in any criminal activities )
- Candidates must be able to read, write & speak basic English language.
Salary Details & Other allowances :
Excellent Salary package + Overtime. ( Minimum Salary package + $ 1600 dollar per month )
Company will provide free accommodation and food facility. ( Overtime depends on work loads )
How to apply for Australia ?
- To apply, each candidates has to read the details first and must full fill all given criteria. The Submit Button / Link is provided below. Click on the link given and below and fill up the form.
- Documents needed :
1. Latest CV /Resume
Only the selected Candidates will be called for interview.
Note : For Applying the job please go through the instructions. and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, submit us your Resume so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you. Click Above Link For Apply This Job..
Our main aim is to provide better jobs for job seekers as they do not have access to job market this countries. We serve free of cost, there will be no any recruitment fees or any other hidden fees involved.We are not an employment agency we merely offer an opportunity to post a free vacancy listing on our website and allow job seekers to effectively find the posted job offer and apply for that position.
Australia has the world's 13th-largest economy and ninth-highest per capita income (IMF). With the second-highest human development index globally, the country ranks highly in quality of life, health, education, economic freedom, and civil liberties and political rights. Australia is a member of the United Nations, G20, Commonwealth of Nations, ANZUS, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), World Trade Organization, Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, and the Pacific Islands Forum.