Make Money Online.. 6 Genuine Ways To Make Money Online 2020..
The Internet cannot give you instant money but you can build long term wealth from the internet
Quick tips for you
Quick tips for you
- There is no quick way of earning money except in crime & scams. Stay away from both.
- If you are in immediate need of money, then get a personal loan and work hard to pay off the loan as soon as possible.
- You can earn a lot of money online
- If you have a passion to learn a new skill (like content writing, SEO, designing, video editing)
- You can work on starting a profitable blog and expect some income in 6-8 months depending on your smart work.
1. Start Blogging to Earn Money Online
- You can make money from your writing skills in two ways.
- Write to someone and make money immediately
- Write for yourself and make money slowly, but consistently
- That is the difference between a freelance job and owning a business. Your blog can be your online business, it will take some time to build your audience. But once you start earning money from blog, then your blog generate money even when you are sleeping.
- You can create Ads using simple Google Adsense and earn money with google. You make money whenever someone clicks on such Ad Blocks.
2. Income from Writing Work
- I never thought I will ever become a writer. I started writing for my startup blog and found a connection with words.
- Honestly, I was never good at English and still working on improving my grammar. Today, most of my businesses run based on my writing skills
- If you like writing, then just start it. There are many experts available online who are willing to teach you write good copies.
- Trust me, many companies are looking for good writers but it is difficult to find writers who write well. You can be the next one. A good writer charges between 5,000 Rs to 20,000 Rs per article, if you are good writing.
3. Earn Online Money from YouTube
- You might not know that people are making millions from youtube. Again, not an easy option, but very much doable for anyone who can record & upload videos on a particular topic.
- Two kinds of people can make successful YouTube channels, one who make funny & entertaining videos, second who can make highly helpful videos for a niche audience (like students, mothers, housewives, tech geeks).
4. Make Money from Facebook, Instagram
- There is no limit on the earning potential through Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Hey, I am not cracking jokes. There are people out there who charge as much as 20,000 rupees for just one tweet or Facebook post. Now close your mouth, it’s true.
- Here are some of the ways that I am aware of, to earn money through Facebook. I myself paid money directly to admins to promote my content on Facebook pages (not to confuse with Facebook advertisements).
- The social media fan base is an asset for such people, most of them are in the entertainment domain. People related to fashion and entertainment domain can monetize their Instagram page. You can check the fan base of BhakSala, Gabbar Singh and StoryPick, and you can imagine how valuable those can be for any company who want to advertise on such pages.
5. Learn Stock Market Trading
- You don’t need any money to start a freelance work but you would need a little money to start your career as a stock trader.
- You can earn money online by doing stock trading if you know how to pick the right stock. You need a demat & trading account to start trading. I must make you aware that you may lose money in stock trading so better to start with less money and invest more time in learning the basics of stock trading.
6. Make Money with Affiliate Marketing
- Starting affiliate marketing is similar to running a retail shop. You signup with retailers like Amazon and Flipkart, promote your favourite products on your website and social media to make decent money.
- I am discussing affiliate marketing as a separate option because it can fit with any kind of online business, in some scenarios people don’t even own a website but make money through Affiliate marketing.
- I simply curated a list of my favourite books and linked to Amazon so that interested people can buy books.
- Three people bought on the same day and I earned a small affiliate commission. If someone goes to the amazon website by clicking your link.