McDonald's Canada Jobs -Apply now
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s® history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We’re also more than just your local restaurant. We’re hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Are you a night owl? Interested in flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that’s primarily run by independent business owners and that’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear from you.
You love the nightlife and have boundless energy. You get that service isn’t a transaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s night. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are. You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in team and thrive in social situations.
Our Night Crew are responsible for a variety of important tasks. Here are just a few:
• Making people’s night on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
• Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
• Processing payments. Working cash, working your smile.
• Keeping the food-flow going by packing and handing over meals via curbside pick up, mobile orders and delivery.
• Fridge management. Okay, it’s stocking the fridge and prepping the restaurant for the next day. But it’s crazy-important when you’re serve the world’s most popular burger.
The qualifications we are looking for are team oriented, engergetic, guest focused people. If you have that, you are the right fit for us
In particular, we are looking for Full Time Overnight Staff with evening/midnight availabilities.
• A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team
• Good verbal communication skills in English – additional language skills considered an asset.
• Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
• Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
• Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest’s needs
• Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue