Singapore job Recruitment 2022
Are you passionate about Chemical Manufacturing?
Do you enjoy ensuring the production of high quality for Chemical Manufacturing?
Join our Chemical Manufacturing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency and reliability for all products throughout the complete life-cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of the warehouse by streamlining the process.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
• Accountable for overall warehouse operation including inbound, outbound, storage area optimization and inventory management.
• Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to develop strategic plans and procedures to increase warehouse efficiency
• Ensure all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to support safe working environment including safe operation of vehicles and equipment.
• Operate and demonstrate use of warehouse material handling equipment Ensure routine maintenance and servicing.
• Review and suggest improvement on warehouse process and procedure. Participate in surveillance audit.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• GCE “O” Level and above in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
• Min 5 years supervisory experience in warehouse management.
• Experience in dangerous goods handling for chemical industry.
• Possess a valid Forklift Licence
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in fast paced environment
• Excellent Time Management and Problem-Solving skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.