Kerala High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2023
Kerala High Court System Assistant Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for appointment to the post of System Assistants on contract basis to provide technical support to the system and services in the Subordinate Courts throughout Kerala. Candidates shall apply only through offline mode in the application form attached herewith, appending all the documents necessary, as mentioned in this notification. Application form can also be downloaded from the website of High Court/ District Court. No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
1. Recruitment No : ECC 1 / 2023
Candidates shall give preference of the District in which he/she opts to work. Allotment of District to the selected candidates will be based on the rank list and as per the decision of the High Court. High Court hold the right to appoint/relocate/transfer the appointed candidates based on requirement, to supervise their activities and to take necessary actions if they fail in performing their duties promptly
4 . Nature of appointment : The appointment will be on Contract basis. The contract is initially for a period of 2 years which may further be extended based on the performance, requirements & orders of the High Court for extending the tenure of System Assistants subject to the Administrative Sanction from the Government for extension. The appointment will be on temporary basis and the candidates will not be entitled to any preferential claim for future appointment. The Person appointed on contract basis will not have any claim for regularization under any circumstances.
5. Validity of Rank list : Validity of the Rank list will be fixed for a period of two years from the date of publication of rank list and may be extended by the High Court in the light of Government Sanction for the continuation of post of the System Assistant or until the publication of fresh Rank list which ever is earlier. Vacancies that may arise during the period of the validity of the rank list shall be filled up from the list.
6. Age limit : Candidates should be born on or after 02/01/1982
8. Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the test/Interview. The High Court reserves the right to alter the mode of selection.
9. Call letters for the Analytical/Technical Test/Interview: Call Letters for the Analytical/Technical Test/Interview will not be sent by post. The call letters will be sent to the email address provided by the candidate in the Application form. Candidates are advised to have a valid mobile number/valid personal e-mail id. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be allowed. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment to this email ID. Candidates are further requested to check the High Court website frequently as various intimations regarding the recruitment will be published in the website.
10. Documents to be kept along with application form:
Self Attested Copies of the Document to prove age, qualifications(including matriculation certificate, 12th Certificate and Diploma/ Degree certificate), photo id Proof approved by the Govt, Copy of Industry Certification Certificate, if any and a resume of the applicant should be sent along with the application form.
Self attested copies of Experience Certificates proving 2 years experience in hardware troubleshooting with basic knowledge in computer networking certified by competent authority, Certificate proving One year experience in the eCourts project in Kerala, certified by the District Judge concerned, Certificate proving one year working experience on any Linux based platform certified by competent authority should also be sent along with the application form.
11. Candidates possessing degree/diploma which are not awarded by the Universities in Kerala/Govt of Kerala, should obtain Certificate of recognition of their degree/diploma and produce the same as and when called for.
12. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Notification to send duly filled in application form in the prescribed format (appended), along with all the documents detailed above, in an envelope superscribed with 'Application for the post of System Assistants, Recruitment No. ECC 1/2023' through registered post / speed post addressing the Registrar (Computerisation)-Cum-Director (IT), High Court of Kerala, Kochi, 682031 or to drop the application form in the box placed in eCourt cell, 5th floor, High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam.
13. Fees : There shall be no application fees.
14. The originals of all the documents mentioned in Point No. 10 shall be produced at the time of interview for verification, failing which will entail cancellation of the candidature
15. Candidates should ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. Anything not specifically claimed in the application against the appropriate field will not be considered later. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his/her service shall be terminated.
16. The candidate should have acquired the prescribed qualification on or before the date of notification. The experience will be considered prior to the date of notification.
17. Important Dates to be remembered with regard to the submission of application:
Last date for receiving applications 06/03/2023
The applications received after the last date for receiving the applications will not be considered and the candidature of such applicants shall stand cancelled. High Court will not be responsible for any Postal/courier delays.
18. Candidates should sent only one Application form. Candidature of Applicant shall be cancelled on receipt of multiple application forms
19. The High Court reserves the right to cancel, modify or alter any terms and conditions of this notification at any stage. All other matters which are not specifically provided in this notification shall be as decided by the High Court.
20. In case of doubts, candidates may contact eCourt Cell at 0484-256 2575 on all working days between 10 a.m. and 4.30 p.m or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).