House keeper – London Kingston Upon Thames Premier Inn Hotel - UK JOB
We're currently recruiting in our London Kingston Upon Thames Premier Inn. Working 25 hours per week, paying up to £11.32 per hour.
Housekeeper – London Kingston Upon Thames Premier Inn Hotel
Come and be a Housekeeper at Premier Inn in Kingston. You’ll join a fun housekeeping team that takes pride in cleaning to create the hotel rooms that help our guests rest easy. Immediate start, no experience needed.
Up to £11.32 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
25 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
London Kingston Upon Thames Premier Inn, London (KT1 2PD)
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the super user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the warm welcome we’re known for. If you want more, we’ve also got the career path for you!
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join us at Kingston Premier Inn as a Housekeeper, part of the Housekeeping team that clean our hotel rooms. From bedrooms to bathrooms, sheets to shiny mirrors, getting everything clean and fresh on time.
At Whitbread, the UK’s leading hospitality business, there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.