Housekeeping Job Vacancies In UAE
Emaar’s team is its biggest asset. We look for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players, who are passionate and enjoy the challenges of working for a rapidly growing global organisation.
“Our employees have played a crucial role in the success of Emaar’s growth and evolution as a global property developer. Providing a challenging work environment, we are focused on ensuring the professional and personal growth of our employees. Above all, we provide them the tremendous sense of fulfilment as they become part of ambitious projects that contribute to overall social and economic growth.” – Mohamed Alabbar, founder of Emaar Properties. We seek people with passion, commitment and dedication to take on challenging jobs and accomplish them with determination. With a multicultural workforce of over 82 nationalities, Emaar provides a truly world-class work environment. We provide our employees unrivalled professional perspectives through our global businesses. Emaar’s goal is to create a workforce of career-driven and committed individuals, who work together to achieve impressive milestones. We seek passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players, who will enjoy the excitement and challenges of working for a rapidly growing global organisation. As a customer focused company, we also look for people with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to our valued customers.
- Previous experience in similar and/or related fields in a 5* Hotel.
- At least 1-year experience at same level.
- Proficient in English Language
- Minimum qualification required is High school diploma/higher secondary
- Conduct all operational tasks in Housekeeping while living up to service standards and procedures.
- Go the extra (s)mile where you can.
- Timeliness in order taking and delivery of requests to guests.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the Guest’s interests at heart.
The United Arab Emirates is a country in West Asia, in the Middle East. It is
located at the eastern end of the Arabian Peninsula and shares borders with
Oman and Saudi Arabia, while also having maritime borders in the Persian Gulf
with Qatar and Iran. Abu Dhabi is the nation's capital, while Dubai, the most
populous city, is an international hub.